Find Your Truth And Freedom With Deborah Colleen Rose
Team Building and Life and Spiritual Coaching
Deborah Rose has a diversified background that allows her to share her experience and wisdom in a variety of ways. Deborah has over 30 years in the private investigative field, 20 years as a coach and handwriting analysis, 25 years as a mental health advocate and family supporter and 5 years as an interactive entertainer. Deborah's books can be found on Amazon.com. She is also the Director for the Council of Families for Children.
Deborah is a lifetime entrepreneur. Her background consists of being an investigator, paralegal, mediator, handwriting formation therapist, and a life skills coach, utilizing Neuro- linguistic Programming Procedures as the foundation. For over twenty five years, Deborah’s career has been founded in the legal arena. While still managing her investigative company, Deborah was the Director of Educational Development for the National Alliance for Mental Illness (NAMI) in Texas for over three years.
What Is Coaching?
What Is Coaching?
Professional Coaching is a short term partnership that helps clients produce fulfilling results in their personal and professional lives. Through the process of coaching, clients enhance their quality of life by learning strategies that give them more options.
In each meeting, the client chooses the focus, while the coach listens and contributes observations and questions. This interaction creates clarity and moves the client into action. Coaching accelerates the client's progress by keeping key issues in focus. Coaching concentrates on where clients are today and what they are willing to do to get where they want to be tomorrow.
A partnership focused on your success by utilizing techniques to bring out your best, and an effective means of exploring creative solutions and developing clarity to manifest what you want in your life
What a coach does:
1. A coach listens to what you are really saying and what you are not saying. By listening fully, the coach can fully support the client in what is going on in his or her life and how the coach can help.
2. A coach supports you in setting and achieving goals that are out of reach, but not unreachable. The simplest way of facilitating this is when a coach can teach you how to form a well formed outcome.
3. A coach will tell you the truth when no one else will.
4. A coach is an advocate. A coach supports you in all aspects of your life and takes a stand for what you want to create in your life.
5. A coach will help you clarify your values and set goals based on those values.
6. A coach will help you create possibilities. A coach will work with you to create possibilities both personally and professionally.
7. A coach offers a new perspective. A coach can be objective and offer another perspective that bring to light options you did not think of before